optical illusion

 When I wanted the application of this trick in the beginning I found difficult to look at lines overlapping moving to the center of the screen for 30 seconds, but I decided that continued after the Thirty second look at my hands, holding mouse device to see wonder, really trick may be frightening somewhat, but it deserves to play them. Enter the following page and press the click me to get trippy then see to the center of the screen for 30 seconds, and immediately afterwards given the hand holding a mouse and tell us what you see!


Penulis : Mohmed Showekh ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel optical illusion ini dipublish oleh Mohmed Showekh pada hari Wednesday, February 27, 2013. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan optical illusion
 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...